Wheels to Work Silverstone is THE scooter hire service for those in the Northants, Beds, Warks, Oxon, Berks, Leics and Bucks counties. Applying has never been easier!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Firstly, you need two very important documents. One is either a provisional or full driving licence. The other is proof of completing a CBT course.
- We’ll then need your application form as well as photographs of your license and CBT (from your phone are fine). Send that and you’re well on your way.
3. We run a check with our insurers and send a quote of your estimated weekly payments (monthly can also be quoted).
4. We offer two of Piaggio’s finest scooters: the Zip 50, starting from £46 a week, and the Liberty 125, starting from £52 a week. Keep your ear to the ground however, as Wheels to Work will also be providing e-Scooters in the near future.
5. If you are happy with your quote, we can go ahead and take your initial payment. This is always equivalent to two weeks hire:
- For example, if you’re quoted at £50 a week you will be required to pay £100 upfront, and then whatever your weekly/monthly payments are will be taken from then on.
6. Once that’s sorted, we’ll organise a delivery date getting you back out on the road in no time.
Simply put, that’s it – no complicated applications, no extended waiting period, no stress!
Our team are always on-hand to help whether it be by text, email, or phone call; do not hesitate to get in touch.
Scooter hire at it’s absolute easiest. What are you waiting for? Click here to get started…