Wheels to Work Silverstone is THE scooter hire service for those in the Northants, Beds, Warks, Oxon, Berks, Leics and Bucks counties…and applying has never been easier!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Firstly, you need to make sure you have two very important documents: either a provisional or full driving license, and proof of completing a CBT course.
- We’ll then need your application form as well as photographs of your license and CBT (from your phone are fine). Send that and you’re well on your way.
3. We then run a check with our insurers and provide you a quote of your estimated weekly payments (monthly can also be arranged).
4. We offer two of Piaggio’s finest scooters: the Zip 50, starting from £44 a week, and the Liberty 125, starting from £50 a week. Keep your ear to the ground however, as Wheels to Work will also be providing e-Scooters in the near future.
5. If you are happy with your quote, we can go ahead and take your initial payment. This is always equivalent to two weeks hire:
- For example, if you’re quoted at £50 a week you will be required to pay £100 upfront, and then whatever your weekly/monthly payments are will be taken from then on.
6. Once that’s sorted, we’ll organise a delivery date that works for all involved, getting you back out on the road in no time.
Simply put, that’s it – no complicated applications, no extended waiting period, no stress!
Our team are always on-hand to help whether it be by text, email, or phone call; do not hesitate to get in touch.
Scooter hire at it’s absolute easiest. What are you waiting for? Click here to get started…