Wheels to Work Silverstone is a scooter hire service for those struggling with transport. We operate in the following counties: Northants, Beds, Warks, Oxon, Berks, Leics, Bucks, Shrops, Notts and South Yorkshire.
Gain your freedom back today, applying has never been easier!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Firstly, you will need to ensure you have a Provisional or Full UK driving license and a valid CBT certificate. Please note: these expire after 2 years.
- You will then need to complete the online application form. At the end, you can send photographs of your licence, CBT certificate and proof of income (most recent payslip or 3 months bank statements are acceptable).
- We then run a check with our insurers and provide you a quote of your estimated weekly payments.
- We offer two of Piaggio’s finest scooters: the Zip 50 from £46 a week and the Liberty 125, from £52 a week.
- If you are happy with your quote, we can go ahead and book you in for a call. This is where one of our friendly team will telephone you to discuss your application and how we operate. (You’ll need to speak with us over the phone to proceed)
- We will then let you know of our decision on whether you qualify for the Wheels to Work service.
- Once you have qualified to hire from us, we will send you the first invoice. This is the refundable damage deposit of £150 plus your first week of hire. (Please note T&Cs apply for the damage deposit)
- Prior to delivery we will also send you a link to set up a Direct Debit profile using GoCardless.
- Once payment is received and the direct debit is set up, we’ll organise a delivery date that works for all involved and get you out on the road in no time.
Simply put, that’s it– hassle free set up!
Our team are always on-hand to help whether it be by text, email, or phone call; do not hesitate to get in touch.
Scooter hire done simple, so what are you waiting for? Click here to get started…
Wheels to Work
Are you looking for a way to get back to work? Do you need an affordable and convenient transport solution?
Wheels to Work provide 50cc and 125cc scooters in Northants, Bucks, Beds, Berks, Warks, Leics, Shrops, Notts, and Oxon to support you getting to and from your place of work.
If transport is restricting you actively seeking employment, training, or an apprenticeship, or you work anti-social hours, then hiring a scooter gives you independence and opportunity.
Training and protective clothing can be provided with the scooter too.
For further details, please call 01327 857213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to go ahead and apply, click here.